Specializing in clinical treatments proven to produce results.
Professional Skincare in Columbia, SC
Tailored Treatments to Rejuvenate Your Skin
The Skin Studio Medical Spa offers professional skincare to individuals in the Columbia, Lexington, and Richland areas. Our experienced team tailors treatments to meet your specific needs for a beautiful glow-up. Whether you need anti-aging solutions or want to reduce acne scars, we have you covered. We use a variety of modern techniques and technology to create lasting results.
We welcome you to our office Monday through Saturday, starting at 10 a.m. If this is your first time with us, you are eligible for a complimentary consultation. We are happy to address any questions you may have about our skincare services in Columbia.
The Skin Studio Medical Spa Provides Individualized Skincare to Our Clients - Call Now
What Does a Chemical Peel Do?
At The Skin Studio Medical Spa, we can use chemical peels to resurface your skin for a healthier and youthful glow. Our Columbia aesthetician applies a chemical solution to your skin to safely peel off the top layer to reveal younger skin cells underneath.
Chemical peels can reduce wrinkles and other aging signs, sun damage, scars, and freckles. It can treat certain types of acne and smoothen your skin for a more even texture and complexion.
We Proudly Offer PCA:
- Sensi Peel $130: is formulated for highly sensitive skin without skimping on results. The TCA blend Improves skin texture, smoothes out fine lines and calms inflammation in skin conditions such as rosacea and acne.
- Environ Cool Peel $160: The Environ Cool Peel Technology is a revolutionary approach in the concept of skin peeling. Traditional treatments are based on the destruction of the skin cells. The Environ Cool Peel does not put strain on the skin, but rather supports the effects of the natural processes of healthy skin.
If the skin cell is aggressively peeled this disrupts the skins natural barrier and water will easily be lost and environmental toxins can enter the skin more easily. Environ Cool Peels remove the excess upper layers of the skin and whilst maintaining its water-proofing.
Environ Cool Peels are ideal for hydrating and refining; they repair cells and encourage cell exfoliation revealing fresh and youthful skin. Especially effective to treat scarring, rough textured, sun damage, acne and rosacea.
- Hydroquinone Peel $155: This PCA enhanced Jessner’s formula is for those who want an even skin tone, clear complexion, and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone. This treatment will help to quickly lighten pigment discolorations of any kind, such as melasma, sun spots, and age spots. In addition, this peel helps to effectively inhibit active acne, and correct post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (skin discoloration) from acne.
- PCA Hydroquinone with Resorcinol $155: The most potent of our enhanced Jessner’s formulas, this peel will even skin tone and provide more exfoliation for oilier, thicker and more resilient skin types. It is extremely effective on sun-damaged and thickened skin. It is also excellent for those with active or cystic acne and asphyxiated skin (dry on the surface, oily underneath), or those who require deeper treatment.
- Perfect Peel $260: The Perfect peel will rejuvenate and produce younger healthier looking skin. Reverse signs of aging and sun damage. Even out your overall skin tone. Lighten and brighten your skin. Slow down the skin aging process. Reduce pore size and soften lines and wrinkles. Stimulate collagen production resulting in firmer skin. Improve the overall tone and texture of your skin. Prevent Wrinkles and Age Spots. Improve skin conditions such as acne, melasma, and hyperpigmentation.
- PCA Smoothing Body Peel $155: Pre-Peel Accelerator Mask provides nourishing ingredients that soften and hydrate the skin’s surface, while the Smoothing Body Peel® improves the appearance and texture of the skin with a combination of exfoliating, smoothing and brightening ingredients. This treatment is an excellent choice for promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion on the arms, legs, back, chest, hands and feet.
What Does Microdermabrasion Do?
We provide microdermabrasion treatments in Columbia for $130. This technique utilizes a diamond head to exfoliate the skin before removing debris and impurities with suction. This aesthetic service stimulates circulation and significantly improves the absorption rate of your skincare products. Microdermabrasion can address a broad range of skin concerns, including wrinkles. If you experience acne, rosacea, or broken capillaries, we usually recommend an alternative.
We Also Offer Facials in Columbia:
- Customized Facial at $90: We tailor this treatment based on our thorough analysis of your skin. Our Columbia facial team combine professional strength formulas, exclusive techniques, and advanced technology. This facial involves a double cleansing, exfoliation, painless extraction as needed,, and a mask.
- Ultimate Relaxation Facial at $115: Your customized facial experience is longer, and we add a scalp massage.
- Hydro-Lift Facial at $180: This facial offers the benefits of hydra dermabrasion, chemical exfoliation, and painless extractions. It improves the structure of your skin by stimulating your natural production of collagen and elastin. It reduces and prevents fine lines and wrinkle and offer extensive hydration.
Our Columbia skin rejuvenation scan add a calming and hydrating $20 Jelly Mask to end any facial.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Complimentary Columbia Skincare Consultation!
Body Scrub with Massage and Microdermabrasion facial $210 (reg. $260) for the entire month of May!Claim Offer
Real People. Real Stories.
"Went to get a facial and it was amazing! Amina did such a great job, it was so relaxing. The staff greeted me as I came in and were on time with my appointment. I look forward to future visits!"Ashley A.
Keep Your Skin Healthy with Professional Treatments
Your everyday skincare routine and sun protection are vital to maintaining healthy skin, but incorporating professional skincare treatments into your wellness habits can make a big difference.
You Enjoy the Following Benefits When Trusting Us With Your Skincare:
- We perform a detailed assessment of your skin to find treatments that address your individual needs
- Our aestheticians in Columbia can educate you on your skin specificities and recommend products for your at-home routine
- Med spa skincare services utilize advanced technology and clinically proven products to enhance your skin
- Professional skincare treatments go beyond at-home solutions to cleanse, rejuvenate, and heal your skin
Seeing a Columbia skincare professional regularly ensures that you continuously receive appropriate care even as your skin needs may change. We can also combine professional skincare treatments with other services to maximize your results.
Call (803) 373-1284 To Learn More About Our Professional Skincare Services and Acne Treatments in Columbia, SC!
Your Spa Experience is Calling
2604 Devine Street
Columbia, SC 29205 803-373-1284 [+] Map & DirectionsHours
- Monday - Wednesday: 10am - 6:30pm
- Thursday & Friday: 10am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 4pm
- Sunday: Closed
Whether you have questions or you're ready to get started, our team is ready to help. Complete our form or contact us today at 803-373-1284
Brandy Pound Learn More
Morgan Queen Learn More
Savannah Turner Learn More
Amina Omerbasic Learn More
We Provide The Latest Techniques & Practices for Our Clients
We Always Emphasize Education for Our Team Members
We Are Real People Delivering Real Results