Specializing in clinical treatments proven to produce results.
The Skin Studio Medical Spa provides a wide range of versatile injectables to help enhance your appearance. Our team only uses clinically approved products and has extensive experience in administering them.
Before any injectable treatment, we always review your health to make sure the product is safe for you. Our Columbia medical spa staff also provide you with post-treatment recommendations. While injectables are convenient due to their lack of downtime, we may offer some guidelines to maximize your results.
Customized Treatments Plans for a Radiant Look
- Our injectable wrinkle reduction treatments include Xeomin to relax specific muscles and reduce wrinkles and other frown lines. This type of injectable smooths your skin to create a more youthful appearance.
- We can help get rid of your double chin with mesotherapy, an FDA-approved injectable that specifically targets fat cells under your chin. Mesotherapy can be used anywhere you have stubborn pockets of fat in the body; upper arms, abdomens, bra fat, love handles and thighs. This product breaks the cells down so your body can process them to add definition to the targeted area.
- Our Columbia cosmetic injectable team can use Revanesse Versa to smooth the skin and restore definition to your nasolabial folds. This area goes from the side of your nose down to the corners of your mouth.
What Is a Dermal Filler?
At The Skin Studio Medical Spa, we prioritize Allergan fillers to enhance your looks. These dermal fillers treat volume loss in the cheek area due to the natural aging process, or they can increase your lip fullness. Our Columbia skin rejuvenation team prioritize hyaluronic acid fillers for this type of treatment.
What is Juvéderm?
Juvéderm is a brand of dermal fillers that are commonly used for cosmetic purposes, including facial rejuvenation and lip augmentation. Juvéderm fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance found in the skin that helps retain moisture and add volume. The results of Juvéderm treatments are typically noticeable immediately after the procedure, and they can last from several months to over a year, depending on the individual and the area treated.
Our Hyaluronic Acid Injectables Include:
- Revanesse Versa
- Revanesse Lips
- Juvéderm Vobella
- Juvéderm Voluma
How Long Does Dermal Filler Last?
Dermal fillers can typically last anywhere from 6 to 12 months, or more, depending on which filler is used and the area being treated. For example, Juvéderm Vobella can achieve results for up to a year, while Juvéderm Voluma can last for up to 24 months. Revanesse and Belotero have been known to last for 6 to 12 months. To learn more about these injectables and which option is right for your aesthetic goals, schedule a consultation with our med spa today.
Lip Filler in Columbia
Depending on your lip goals, our aestheticians in Columbia can customize the type, amount and way the filler is used. Every individual is unique, so it's important to have an in-depth consultation. Lip fillers can offer several benefits, including:
- Increased lip volume: One of the primary benefits of lip fillers is the ability to add volume to the lips. If you have naturally thin or flat lips, lip fillers can enhance their size and create a fuller appearance.
- Lip contouring and shaping: Lip fillers can be used to enhance and reshape the natural contours of the lips. They can address asymmetry, define the lip borders, and create a more balanced and aesthetically pleasing lip shape.
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles: Lip fillers can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lips, commonly known as "lip lines" or "smoker's lines."
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive: Lip filler treatments are non-surgical procedures that involve minimal downtime.
How Much Are Lip Fillers?
The cost of lip fillers can vary depending on several factors, including the expertise of the provider, the type of filler used, and the amount of filler required. Additionally, prices may fluctuate over time. If you're interested in lip filler treatment, schedule a consultation with our Columbia aestheticians.
Customized Injectable Treatment For You
Depending on your aesthetic goals and the condition of your skin, our aestheticians in Columbia will determine which type of injectable can effectively help you. We may combine more than one to optimize your results. Once you have completed your initial treatment cycle, we usually recommend maintenance follow-up appointments to maintain your glow.
Our office opens at 10 a.m., Monday through Saturday. Is it your first visit? You are eligible for a free consultation. If you have any questions about our services, we invite you to ask them before or during your appointment.
Real People. Real Stories.
"Went to get a facial and it was amazing! Amina did such a great job, it was so relaxing. The staff greeted me as I came in and were on time with my appointment. I look forward to future visits!"Ashley A.
Medical Injectables to Boost Your Health
Neuromodulators like Xeomin have medical uses in addition to their cosmetic qualities. They can provide pain relief and reduce specific symptoms.
Conditions Neuromodulator Injections Can Improve Include:
- Chronic migraines
- Overactive bladder
- Neck muscle spasms
- Excessive underarm sweating
- Eye twitching
Mesotherapy PCDC Micro-Injections Are Available
To support your well-being, The Skin Studio Medical Spa also offers mesotherapy with phosphatidylcholine deoxycholate (PCDC) micro-injections into fat cells in specific body areas. Once absorbed, the PCDC substance causes some inflammation to the fat cells and hardens them. These cells then break down within the following weeks and your body naturally eliminates them.
We Can Inject Mesotherapy PCDC in the Following Body Areas:
- Upper and lower abdomen
- Upper arms
- Bra fat
- Outer thighs
- Double chin
Our Columbia skin therapy staff can also use Lipodissolve injections to disrupt fat cells and cellulite in the abdomen, flanks, and thighs.
Low in Vitamin B12? We Can Help!
If you require vitamin B12 supplementation, we offer B12 injections to support your wellness.
Signs of B12 Deficiency:
- Brain fog
- Mood changes
- Numbness or tingling
- Low appetite
Improving and maintaining your well-being is our priority, and our Columbia med spa staff always take time to conduct a careful evaluation of your health and needs to create an appropriate treatment plan.
Your Spa Experience is Calling
Whether you have questions or you're ready to get started, our team is ready to help. Complete our form or contact us today at 803-373-1284
We Provide The Latest Techniques & Practices for Our Clients
We Always Emphasize Education for Our Team Members
We Are Real People Delivering Real Results